REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Republic of Uzbekistan
Digital CASA – Uzbekistan
Grant No.: TF0A9900
Assignment Title: Project Manager
Reference No.: ECAPDEV-1-CS-01
The Republic of Uzbekistan has received a grant from The Europe and Central Asia (ECA) region Capacity Development Trust Fund toward the cost of the preparation of the Digital CASA – Uzbekistan Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include management and coordination on the preparation of the Project, estimated 6 staff-months of the individual consulting services, expected start date is July 10, 2020.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment are attached to this request for expressions of interest.
Qualification Requirements and Evaluation Criteria
- University degree in areas such as economics, finance, business administration and other related fields;
- Extensive experience in managing and administering large projects, involving multiple sub- projects, contractors and agencies;
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in project management in both the public and private sectors, projects or international institutions (World Bank, EBRD, IMF, UNO);
- Knowledge of digital government and digital economy principles and related fields;
- Experience with competitively bid procurements;
- Knowledge of World Bank Procurement Policies and Procedures;
- Strong organizational and managerial skills;
- Skills to communicate, draft various kinds of project documentation and reports;
- Excellent knowledge of the Uzbek, Russian and English languages;
- Computer proficiency (Windows, MS Office, Internet Explorer).
The Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan now invites Individual Consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 (revised in November 2017 and August 2018) (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection of Individual Consultants method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours from 09:00 to 17:00 hours.
Expressions of interest in the form of CV of the Consultant must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by July 5, 2020.
Digital CASA – Uzbekistan Project Implementation Unit
Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Attn: Mr. Laziz Yadgarov – Project Coordinator
4, Amir Temur Street, Tashkent, Uzbekistan