Because of quarantine in the country of COVID-19, IUT decided to postpone the first entrance exams from April to May.
According to the new schedule, the first entrance exams for both departments – SOCIE and SOL – will be held on May 31, 2020. First entrance exam offered only on a contract basis.
The dates of online registration remained the same. You can apply to the University until April 10.
For that you need:
1. Fill out the registration form on the University's website.
2.During online registration, provide personal data and send scanned copies of documents:
- diploma of completion of secondary school, lyceum or college;
- photo (3,5×4,5);
- certificate of IELTS or TOEFL iBT.
There is only one SUBJECT for both faculties – MATHEMATICS. A mandatory requirement is to provide certificates:
• For SOCIE — IELTS certificate with min 5 point and TOEFL iBT — not less than 50 point;
• For SOL — IELTS certificate with min 5,5 point and TOEFL iBT — not less than 71 point.
Because of quarantine in the country, IUT has simplified the conditions for submitting documents for applicants.
* If the applicant has not yet received a diploma from a school, lyceum or college, then you must provide a letter from the educational institution. Since it is difficult to do this in the conditions of quarantine, the Admission Committee accepts documents without this letter. But! After the quarantine expires, this certificate must be provided before the exam.
** Applicants who do not have a valid IELTS or TOEFL IBT certificate can also submit it by our deadline August 5, 2020.
International students those who meet the criteria listed on the University website are admitted to the IUT without entrance exams, providing the only English certificate.
For more information about admission and exams you can find it on the official website of the University.
The source: Press service